Bring your skills and passion to a global leader in the fitness technology industry! Join Wodify, a rapidly-growing, bootstrapped, profitable company looking for creative problem-solvers and independent thinkers who want to join our growing team. Our cutting-edge software empowers gym owners, members, and coaches, and our love of innovation is matched only by our commitment to giving back to the community. To date, we’ve connected two million people and 5,000 gyms in 90 countries.
We’re looking for someone with both design and light front-end development expertise. If you have a passion for shaping every aspect of a brand, an eye for user experience design, and experience owning development, website maintenance and the overall experience of a website then this role might be perfect for you.
Design projects will include creative ownership of our website and collateral for industry events, as well as the graphics for our blog, ads, social media, swag and internal design initiatives.
Development projects will include front-end web development, implementing best practices and new technologies, testing and monitoring performance, and integrating various marketing tools.
This role works directly with our CMO and Marketing Team to build the future of the Wodify brand.
A Day in the Life:
- Create designs for landing pages and updates/improvements to our website and taking those concepts from design to live on our website
- Design new email templates for customer newsletters or sales initiatives
- Design and Install a new tool to engage with website visitors
- Turn google docs into organized & branded PDFs for a marketing whitepaper
- Develop a visual concept for our presence at an upcoming conference or event that we are sponsoring
- Work with our product team to ensure we are using the latest screenshots and visuals from our application in all of our marketing materials
- Ensure all of our public-facing design materials adhere to our latest brand style guidelines
- Edit photos from a recent shoot for a blog post
- Assist in brainstorming and designing new ideas for company swag
- Implement a new lead capture system and ensure our marketing automation system and website are working together effectively
- Analyze traffic and other user data to suggest improvements to our website
- Test our forms, links, and redirects to make sure all of our public-facing digital assets are functioning properly
- Build an internal presentation template for all team members to use
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 4+ years of experience in graphic design and front-end development in a SaaS environment
- Proficient in InVision, Sketch, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), and other modern design tools
- Knowledge of web and mobile practices including: file specs, appropriate sizing, and responsiveness
- Experience with responsive design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to quickly turn concepts into ready-for-production designs and code
- Ability to develop new creative concepts, while relating ideas back to the business goals and customer base
- A focus on solving problems and moving fast - our current website is built on Webflow
- Track record of successful, relevant design projects and a user-centric mentality.
- A demonstrated builder by trade, you love to turn intuitive and effective designs into functional web pages.
- A startup mindset: we move fast, win as a team, and get things done
- Preferred: project management skills, experience in rebranding or creating a brand from scratch, animation skills, experience with A/B testing tools, Google Analytics, and experience building SaaS product websites
Education & Training:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college/university in Design, Visual Arts, or relevant field
- Experience in a SaaS environment is strongly preferred
- Competitive salary and equity plan
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance paid 90% by Wodify plus company-paid disability and life insurance
- 401(k) plan and FSA
- Generous PTO, Health & Wellness Time, and Holiday Calendar
- Team, social and philanthropy events
- Weekly healthy meal delivery, subsidized by the company
- Gym reimbursement and commuter benefits
- Beautiful office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
- Fill out the online application form
- Complete a quick wonderlic style test
- Chat with our Head of People
- Video interview
- Participate in a comprehensive virtual interview with the team
- If we think you're a fit, we'll make an offer
Relocations assitance, visa sponsorship, and remote work is not applicable to this position.