Design at QuintoAndar
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds in the whole world.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
As a Brand Designer you will:
- Be part of the Branding & Content team and QuintoAndar’s Creative Experience’s structure.
- Work with a set of hands-on design, illustration and typographic skills – with the ability to develop different visual styles to provide internal stakeholders with the best alternative.
- Be part of a new project designing its key visual style from top to bottom while working closely with the Product team, feeding them with ideas and different paths; collaborate in creating the product's concept, conceptualize various pitches for real time testing, design and layout sales materials focusing on landlords and anticipate and manage future communication assets and study communication benchmarks
- Execute projects from brief through production and delivery the highest quality on the final product.
- Support in delivering other projects, from digital ads for platforms as Facebook and Google, landing pages and illustration, through out of home design pieces and creating images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Work as part of a team to explore briefs and generate ideas, and advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
- Assist the development, preparation and delivery of creative proposals and pitches, generating style frames, storyboards and example animation.
- Work closely with copywriters, other designers, performance marketing and project managers.
- Be a team player, interact in a great way inside and outside the team.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and would welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the whole world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Paulista'.
About our selection process:
It usually takes around 30 days (from your applying to the end) and follows this steps:
1. Application Screening
2. Case Study
3. Phone interview with Recruiter
4. Interview with Brand Team & Stakeholders
5. Reference check
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Please only apply if you have:
- Have a Marketing or Design degree.
- You are a 2 to 4 years experienced professional in graphic/digital design (performance focused is a plus).
- You master design techniques and programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign and have some knowledge of After Effects, Premiere or Sony Vegas and Final Cut.
- You know -- and are able to use -- data and technology platforms such as Trello, Unbounce, Invision and other marketing related tools.
- You are self-motivated, very creative and leans towards innovation.
- You’re analytical and have familiarity with numbers and data driven creation. And you love to know the reach of your work.
- You know the formats and best practices used in different media for high conversion, and understand the latest trends and their roles within a commercial environment.
- You are a detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully.
- You think outside the box and are never constrained by the status-quo.
- You are a problem solver and have the skills needed to develop partnerships with stakeholders all over the company.
- You can work with short deadlines.
- You are very organized and can manage across functional project.
We may like you even better if you:
- Have experience in working at marketing agencies and are familiarized with.
- Be aware of innovation, hacks and best practices used by other digital driven companies
- Have a problem-solving attitude and experience in a role that has required you to stay calm under pressure
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Good health plan
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Sao Paulo
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video)