Join a team that’s building the missing network for global trade.
At Stedi, we’re building one of the last missing pieces of global infrastructure: a commercial trading network to automate the trillions of dollars in B2B transactions exchanged by every company on Earth.
We are working on a developer-focused software platform, and since great software is built by great people, hiring is one of the most important things we do. Our team is globally-distributed across 10 different countries and growing. We are fully remote and aim to build a stellar organization where everyone can do the best work of their careers. Learn more about how we work in the Stedi Standards
Stedi has raised $71 million in funding and is backed by top investors that include Stripe, Addition, USV, and First Round Capital.
What we’re looking for
Stedi is looking for a Visual Designer to join our growing design team to develop and own our brand. You will be involved in every brand aspect of our product and company. We are looking for a creative problem solver who can help communicate Stedi’s vision of disrupting the old-school processes around EDI and B2B transactions. You will help drive the Stedi brand, create guidelines, and become a brand steward.
Who you are
- A visual storyteller – you can craft a narrative, clarify complex ideas and evoke diverse emotions through your work
- A systems thinker who can identify patterns and know how to turn them into reusable visual artifacts
- Detail oriented – you sweat the little details that make people fall in love with a brand
- You have great taste and can identify and build on existing design trends
- Curious and have a growth mindset
- Understand SaaS software and know how to create scalable, compelling assets that generate value at each stage of the customer journey
- As a nice to have, you can build what you design – carrying those pixel-perfect mocks to beautiful interactive web experiences
- 5+years as a Visual or Brand Designer
- An excellent portfolio showcasing strong foundations in typography, color, form and design thinking
- Proficiency with design tools like Figma, Adobe CC, etc.
- Experience creating visuals that communicate complex and technical concepts
- A desire to steward and develop the Stedi brand
What we offer
Top of market pay
Competitive equity package
401(k) plan (US employees)
Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% coverage for you (US employees)
Unlimited paid vacation (we encourage and support frequent time away)
Virtual work environment
Work from home equipment reimbursement (buy what you need)
Internet bill coverage
Daily food stipend
Book and learning reimbursement
Stedi is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law.