About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
THG Brands - Health
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
- Maximising sales and profits for the Pro Category on Myprotein.com, one of the quickest growing categories across the Myprotein brand, through data driven decisions and effective brand marketing.
- Working in the global Brand team alongside Trading and Marketing to ensure growth of the Pro category
- Working with the NPD team to create a customer focused offering, and bringing new products to market from initial concept to delivery.
- Developing internal relationships to help develop and deliver the Pro category strategy
- Working with the Senior Brand Manager to help devise long term strategies for the Pro Category
- Liaise with marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of your product category
- Reporting on the Pro category performance at all levels
- Using and understanding data in Excel, recommending appropriate business actions to take to optimise category performance
- Degree Qualified Preferred (2:1 and above)
- A good understanding of Brand and Category Development
- Strong knowledge of marketing processes
- Desire to take on a role with a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Interest in Fitness or Sports Nutrition would be beneficial
- Strong analytical skills
- Natural leader bringing enthusiasm to all projects and leading by example
- Calm under pressure and ability to instil this into the team
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Huge Summer & Christmas Party
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme