• Responsible for managing the merchant relationships including the onboarding process and on-going key account management.
• Responsible for managing relationship with sellers after acquisition including supporting the incubation process for these sellers
• Responsible for teaching the processes and guidelines to new marketplace sellers
• Manages seller prioritization, seller training, and seller evaluation
• Focus on growing assortment, fix pricing, and meeting weekly targets
• Possesses a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Management or any relevant study
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
• For experienced candidates, should have minimum 1 year experience in Brand Incubation
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Driven, motivated and hungry for growth
• Logical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
• Good team player with an aptitude for sales and the ambition to constantly outperform your KPIs
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Amenable to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
• Flexible to work long hours on occasion
This job has been filled or removed by Shopee.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Brand Incubation job post.