Development Team, BuzzFeed Motion Pictures
This job is full-time, based in Los Angeles, and we offer competitive compensation and stock option program.
- Manage a portfolio of projects/titles of varying type (branded content, web series, TV series and motion pictures) through delivery, PR, marketing, and promotions.
- Build and execute comprehensive cross-platform campaigns for projects/titles on BuzzFeed's owned, operated and distributed platforms. Campaigns aim to make projects huge events and will require coordinating marketing, PR, release scheduling, promotional and publishing strategies.
- Track releases and audiences of franchises, brands and talent.
- Conduct analysis of competitive titles, market trends, distribution activities and industry trends.
- Give input during development on how to build marketing strategies into production.
- Own marketing and promotional content planning during production.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing plans and strategies in conjunction with internal teams, partner studios, networks, and producers.
- Manage the creative process to ensure the proper execution of all advertising, marketing materials, publicity and promotional development.
- Lead the integration of Sales, Marketing, Legal, and Operations to ensure proper execution during the marketing process.
- Create and manage financial budgets for all campaigns.
- The successful candidate will have at a minimum of 5 years of brand management experience.
- Entertainment and/or digital distribution industry experience strongly desired.
- Should be highly motivated with strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task and take initiative in a fast-paced environment.
BuzzFeed is a global media company that produces and distributes original news, entertainment and video. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology and reaches a global audience of over 200M monthly uniques and 1.5B monthly video views.