Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
As Netomi's first brand marketing hire, you will be the de facto CEO of Social.
What do we meme by that?
The more smiles you put on people's faces the brighter you'll shine. In a nutshell, that is Netomi's global mission: we're are sick of being put on hold & subpar customer service experiences and we've developed AI to solve that problem.
Behind our lighthearted, sometimes overly corny marketing team, we have an outrageously talented engineering team to build our industry-leading AI. We are backed by Y-Combinator & the founders of Google Deep Mind AI Fund and Gmail.
TL;DR The goal for this position is to build out the Netomi brand. We’ve had a taste of what social media can do for our business and we want to hire someone like you to keep the momentum going.
*Nobody’s perfect. If you don’t have all the following, we still encourage you to apply.
Responsibilities/Tasks [how you’ll shine]:
- Help develop Netomi’s social voice through creative, engaging posts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, etc.)
- Strategize and manage Netomi's social media presence across all channels
- Eagerness to engage and build communities
- Measure weekly post and channel performance, sharing key success metrics
- Actively track and manage a community of fans and influencers
- Source speakers and thought leaders for key events
- Keep up to date with social trends, platform/algorithm changes, and how to leverage them for bursts of activity
- Work cross-functionally with other initiatives including email marketing, events, etc.
- Attitude conquers all
- Previous experience working in a similar capacity
- Strong writing/storytelling skills
- Puns and dad jokes
- Photoshop or Figma
- Eagerness to engage and build communities on and offline
- Metric-oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs
- Open and eager to experiment with new tactics and platforms
- Video editing
- Creative, innovative, and always thinks outside the giraffe
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.