What you’ll be doing
As a Brand Services Coordinator at Bazaarvoice, you will work directly with brands participating in our consumer generated content (CGC) programs, including sampling. You’ll provide customer support and strategic guidance to help our customers achieve their CGC goals. Your goal will be to generate high customer satisfaction, while helping customers complete their tasks quickly and efficiently. You’ll work closely with team members in the US and Europe.
Day-to-day, you’ll help your customers with tasks such as product selection, shipping and fulfillment, as well as handle escalations, conduct training webinars and maintain instructional documentation. You’ll be asking lots of questions and learning how to best serve our clients in your first 30 days, and diving into your portfolio to become a valuable partner within 60-90 days.
· Main POC for brands in content generation programs
· Report on review collection and display
· Conduct webinars and document instructions for clients
Who you are
Our services team multi-tasks well, communicates directly, and leads by example. Do you like solving puzzles? Your self-starter attitude and ability to problem-solve will be important in identifying client objectives and translating their goals and requirements into action. Do you like juggling lots of tasks at once? Balancing the needs of stakeholders and communicating with day-to-day contacts all the way up to C-level decision makers should come naturally. You execute well under pressure and have a passion for life and hard work.
· Fluent in English
· In addition, fluent in one of the languages listed: French, German or Spanish
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Demonstrated success in customer-facing role, order fulfillment, or handling a client portfolio
· Ability to perform a wide variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Advanced Excel skills preferred
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Project management and SaaS customer service experience a plus
Salary range start at 1480 EUR gross per month depending on experience and skills the candidate will bring to the role.
Bazaarvoice connects brands and retailers to consumers, so that every shopping experience feels personal. From search and discovery to purchase and advocacy, Bazaarvoice’s solutions reach in-market shoppers, personalize their experiences, and give them the confidence to buy. Each month in the Bazaarvoice Network, more than a billion consumers view and share authentic content including reviews, questions and answers, and social photos across 6,200 brand and retail websites.
Bazaarvoice completed the acquisition of Influenster in August 2019 and with the 2 companies coming together we are able to create an even more attractive proposition for our clients.
Influenster is a digital destination where consumers discover products and reviews that enable them to make well-informed purchase decisions with over 6 million members who have written over 38 million product reviews.
Founded in 2005, Bazaarvoice is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in North America, Europe, and Australia. For more information, visit www.bazaarvoice.com.
Why join Bazaarvoice?
- We’re committed to client success: There are over 6,200 brand and retail websites in the Bazaarvoice network. Our clients represent some of the world’s leading companies across a wide range of industries including retail, apparel, automotive, consumer electronics and travel.
- We’re leaders in consumer-generated content: Each month, more than one billion consumers view and share authentic consumer-generated content, such as ratings and reviews, curated photos, social posts and videos, about products in our network. Last year, 135K reviews were submitted each day.
- Our network delivers: Network analytics provide insights that help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences that drive brand awareness, consideration, sales, and loyalty.
- We’re a great place to work: We pride ourselves on our unique culture. Join a company that values passion, innovation, authenticity, generosity, respect, teamwork, and performance.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Bazaarvoice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants according to their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping, and marital status), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law in every location in which the company has facilities. Bazaarvoice believes that diversity and an inclusive company culture are key drivers of creativity, innovation and performance. Furthermore, a diverse workforce and the maintenance of an atmosphere that welcomes versatile perspectives will enhance our ability to fulfill our vision of creating the world’s smartest network of consumers, brands, and retailers.