PRIMARY EMPLOYMENT OBJECTIVES
The Brand Specialist - Digital leads the planning, development, and execution functions for Revision’s digital presence across online platforms and helps execute marketing initiatives that will increase e-commerce revenue, customer acquisition, site conversation and enhance user experience and engagement. This position is responsible for the ongoing content and maintenance updates to Revision’s global website as well as driving visitors to the website through strategic and creative marketing initiatives, increasing online sales, and ensuring an overall positive experience for online customers. This role requires a high level of brand savvy, organization, collaboration and analytical skills to manage multiple, ongoing digital campaigns while tracking and reporting on performance. Additionally, understanding consumer behavior, and remaining mindful of industry changes, emerging trends and best practices, is an essential function of this role.
SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the planning, development and execution of digital marketing campaigns (web, SEO, SEM, e-marketing, and display, programmatic, retargeting, and social media advertising) with a strong analytics perspective to increase customer acquisition and retention and grow revenue.
- Maintain, support and enhance our e-commerce marketplaces, including but not limited to our corporate website, Amazon, and other e-commerce platforms.
- Collaborate with internal constituents and work closely with external development agency to develop, manage, and maintain corporate website on a scheduled and on-going basis, with a focus on site content, troubleshooting, maintenance and user experience (UX) improvements.
- Recommend annual digital marketing budget ensuring that allocations align with strategic priorities of the company and end the fiscal year on target.
- Drive social media strategy including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Formulate content plan to drive new users and increase platform engagement.
- Proactively support internal constituents with digital tools and emerging technologies in an effort to continuously improve methods of communicating brand and product content.
- Support the company’s recruiting efforts through channels such as Glassdoor, Indeed and LinkedIn.
- Support the brand team in the development and execution of digital marketing plans to achieve goals that support key go to market launches.
- Make recommendations regarding emerging and relevant digital technologies that drive on-line sales revenue, enhance customer experience and cultivate brand value.
- Knowledge, Skill & Experience Requirements
- Associate degree with focus on Marketing; E-Commerce; Digital Marketing or similar.
- 2-5 years’ experience desired.
- Broad range of experience and knowledge of e-commerce, digital media, digital marketing platforms and best practices.
- Experience in Amazon product listing optimization and store management desired.
- Familiarity with best practices and the latest developments in paid search, SEO, social media, and display advertising.
- Working knowledge of digital advertising technologies (Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook and Instagram Ad Manager, AdRoll, Choozle) is a plus.
- Experience working with various Content Management Systems (CMS), experience with Magento Enterprise is a plus.
- Working knowledge of web design and graphics principles (HTML, Photoshop, InDesign) is a plus.
- Working knowledge of web analytics; competency with standard performance metrics in digital marketing and reporting formats in various digital channels.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining a high quality of work.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; both oral and written.
- The ability to generate creative ideas, coupled with sound editorial judgment.
- A solid understanding of the digital landscape and functionality.
Work environment (include physical requirements)
- Office environment, some repetitive motion required.