Our mission is to bring the world together through live experiences, and we live that everyday in our words and actions, supporting creators in building their event businesses. Our platform is home to one of the most diverse and vibrant creator communities and we’re on a mission to honor and amplify this group to new heights. To achieve this, our Brand team aligns with other marketing collaborators to creatively and graphically express the objective of multiple campaigns. If you’re into working closely in collaboration with smart, creative folks across functions and building strong relationships for the purpose of improving our design partnerships, this is a great place to do that sort of fun.
The Eventbrite Marketing team is a centralized, multi-disciplinary group focused on acquiring, retaining, and building a world-class brand that resonates with both event creators and event goers. We are data driven and biased towards action, and put the customer at the center of everything we do. We are specialists within our individual areas of expertise and work together to connect with and support our customers.
Our Brand Studio Project Manager works with experts from across the company to help facilitate the highest quality brand work, as efficiently as possible. We are looking for a highly organized project manager with a passion for collaboration, and partnership, with a keen eye towards searching out and acting on process efficiencies. You will focus on project management for small to large scale projects, where you will support both the brand design team and project driver to deliver work, that’s on time, and on brand. A successful candidate has exceptional listening skills, can ask the right questions, and uncover hidden insights, connecting people together in service of the brand, forward-thinking work, and empathetic partnership. This candidate knows how to lead teams towards doing this in the best way possible, documenting and keeping all the information updated so that the work team has all the necessary information for their best performance. Reporting to the Brand Studio Manager, this full-time role is based in Argentina, with the option of working remotely.
- Be responsible for planning and overseeing projects within the organization, from the initial kick-off meeting to completion, establishing timelines, and milestones with collaborators from cross-functional teams.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks, manage the relationship and communication with cross-functional collaborators, ensure the project is delivered to their satisfaction, keeping the project team and Manager+ informed of project status, progress, risks, and projections.
- Report monthly to your superior(s) the overall status of actual and projected hours consumed to complete the project. Provide a summary of the overall project status (steering deck).
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects that includes review sessions with Marketing collaborators and the Design Team.
- Serve as the team “glue,” proactively helping to bring all involved parties to the table!
- +3 years of experience in project management for marketing campaigns-preferably in digital projects- at an agency or known brand.
- Outstanding and effective social skills; along with good interpersonal skills both verbal and written; ability to run and connect with remote teams (both in English and Spanish).
- You enjoy jumping in to offer solutions to problems
- You have experience working with small and enterprise-wide engagements, facilitating meetings, and proactively handling project risks.
- Ability to work optimally in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment. You know how to problem-solve in service of the campaign’s success - you don’t say no for the sake of saying it, you have an alternative solution in mind.
- You know your way around standard project management tools like Jira, Asana, Smartsheets, Trello, Confluence, etc., and feel comfortable using collaborative tools such as Miro, MURAL, Figma, etc.
- Possesses in-depth production understanding across capabilities for creative marketing campaign designs, including GTM strategy, visual and experience design, and technical development.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Eventbrite, we strive to support our Britelings and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits, financial and physical wellness options, and great perks. In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock, we have other great benefits available. In the Briteland, you’ll find great medical plans, fertility and adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, and much more.
We care about your mental health and wellbeing.
Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
We work hard to cultivate a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where Britelings feel like they belong.
Employees can participate in resource groups and we offer programming throughout the year to support a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We offer ongoing training and career development that meets people where they are in their careers.
We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, leadership coaching for all managers, Briteling led talks, and weekly company-wide town halls with our CEO. We take culture seriously and design programs with employee feedback in mind to make Eventbrite a great place to work no matter where you work from in the world.
Work-life balance & flexibility is extremely important to us.
Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of hundreds of thousands of event creators in nearly 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The company was founded by Julia Hartz, Kevin Hartz and Renaud Visage, with a vision to build a self-service platform that would make it possible for anyone to create and sell tickets to live experiences. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it’s an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 290 million tickets distributed for over 5 million total events in 2021, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love. Learn more at www.eventbrite.com.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.