Taboola is looking for experienced, results-driven sales Lead to pursue, negotiate, close deals and manage future sales team for the Brazilian market.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 200B recommendations to over 550M people each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, The Atlantic and Fox Sports. We power both organic and sponsored content recommendations for thousands of major publishers.
As sales manager for Brazil you will be expected to identify, engage and cement similar partnerships in order to expand and diversify offered content. The candidate should be a strong, deal-oriented professional who can source, prospect and structure content marketing deals independently.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Gain an understanding of digital technology & revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management
- Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals.
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts within the Brazilian Market
- 5+ years in a key sales position, preferably at a digital media company
- Significant experience in structuring and negotiating deals, such experience within the digital media space – a great advantage
- Experience mentoring sales people and paving the way for them to excellent performance
- A true passion for online content, and a strong sales drive with an ability to build strategic partnerships
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimization
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!