Taboola is looking for results-driven, deal-oriented sales professional to help us build our Brazilian network of publishers.
As Publisher Sales for Brazil your role will be secure new Brazilian publishers by sourcing and structuring partnerships independently. The Sales Lead will be expected to identify, engage and cement similar partnerships in order to expand and diversify offered content as well as act as Sales Lead
Recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform, Taboola recommends editorial and sponsored content across many of the world’s most highly-trafficked sites. We help publisher’s monetize their content and drive higher engagement. We enable brands to surface their content to the right audience at scale and above all, we help people discover content they may like yet never knew existed. Our publisher portfolio is a who’s who of the world leading websites including MailOnline, NBC Universal, Weather.com, The Independent, and Evening Standard.
- Generate new business and manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate
- Understand clients’ organization and offer multiple Taboola products to a given client by finding the right stakeholders for each product
- Gain excellent understanding of digital technology, video, and revenue ecosystem to be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Work closely with Head of Sales to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Coach and mentor sales team
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management
- Interact with our project implementation team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful implementation of our widgets and technology
- Work closely with our Account Managers to manage long-term relationships with our clients
- Convey feedback from clients to Taboola’s product team in regards to product development needs
- 5+ years in a key sales position, preferably selling solutions to Brazilian / LATAM Publishers
- Significant experience in structuring and negotiating deals – a must. Such experience within the digital media space – a great advantage
- Experience mentoring sales people and paving the way for them to excellent performance
- Experience independently build, pursue and close a large pipeline of leads
- Technologically Savvy – ability to learn what is needed to support deal’s successful implementation and optimization
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment and consistently learn, adapt, and develop