WeWork is a platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life’s work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
About the role
The candidate will be responsible for the business development and account management surrounding brokers and other real estate partners who refer new members to WeWork. They will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders across the company and the globe. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing department and be an integral part of the company’s lead generation.
Goals and Objectives
- Build long-lasting relationships with real estate partners which includes International Property Consultants and Domestic Property Consultants.
- Understand the product offering and articulate it for the IPCs and DPC's.
- Maximize sales pipeline creation, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration with key account managers.
- Collaborate with Regional Marketing on the creation of program-specific marketing collaterals & materials.
- Support all regional Account Managers to ensure consistent movement on the ongoing sales transactions.
- Managing deals flowing through the broker partners and intervene wherever required to ensure closure of deals.
- Work directly with real estate partners for back to back deals for large enterprise clients.
- Build a robust Broker partner relationship in Hyderabad.
- Book introductory meetings with new brokers and ensure to include appropriate stakeholders (Enterprise, Marketing, Sales leadership).
- Conduct meetings including presentations, broker engagements, and events to advocate WeWork’s product offerings and services.
- Ensure that all potential leads are followed up with by appropriate WeWork Sales Leads.
- Troubleshoot any broker requests/issues by collaborating internally with appropriate stakeholders.
Experience and Qualifications
- Master's/MBA Graduate
- 3-5 years of work experience in commercial real estate
- Professional experience related to relationship management and business development
- Extensive commercial real estate experience
- High level of personal credibility, customer relationship, networking, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage critical situations
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Demonstrate a hustle attitude with a persistent approach
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions, work independently, and take initiative when appropriate.