Docler Media is a global technology startup passionate about developing cutting-edge media platforms. Our mission is to create, inspire and share high-quality interactive experiences designed to impact the future of technology. Docler’s rapidly expanding portfolio currently attracts in excess of 50 million unique visitors per year. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a team focused on creating flawlessly designed products and experiences, let’s start a conversation!
What you'll do:
• Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, upkeep of kitchen and dishes, etc.)
• Perform routine inspection and maintenance activities
• Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
• Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
• Make adjustments and minor repairs
• Stock and maintain supply rooms
• Cooperate with the rest of the staff
• Follow all health and safety regulations
What we're looking for:
• Proven working experience as a janitor
• Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
• Integrity and ability work independently
What's In It For You
· Permanent, full-time employment
· Competitive salary
· Attractive benefit package including health insurance, PTO, 401(k) and equity potential
· Interesting and challenging work
· Opportunities to develop your professional skills and gain valuable experience
· Monthly team outings and team building activities at unique local venues
More about us!
Docler Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Docler Holdings, headquartered in Luxemburg. Each portfolio entity is committed to developing remarkable, globally-accessible technology products that delight and inspire consumers. Our portfolio employees enjoy a world class benefits and perks designed enhance the employee experience and commitment to excellence.
Current portfolio companies include:
TAG Channel - A domestic television network
SonicBox.com - Live-streaming music platform for bourgeoning artists
Oranum.com - Streaming spiritual community platform
Elvoline.com - Luxury travel destination site
Docler Media is an equal opportunity employer.