Rentokil Initial has a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Business Support Administrator to join our team based in Perth -Kewdale on a Permanent full-time basis.
We do require the successful candidate to be based in Perth, Western Australia as this role will be based out of our office in Kewdale.
This role reports directly to the Business Administration Team Lead and will see you utilise your awesome Customer Service experience to build customer relationships and work with technicians on scheduling and invoicing to customers within our Pre-Construction division.
Core responsibilities in the role include:
- Liaising with customers directly via email and phone calls on a daily basis
- Resolve problems aligned to complaint resolution and customer in jeopardy procedures by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; and escalating unresolved problems.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with both external and internal customers
- Work cross functionally with the internal service delivery teams to ensure customer needs are being met.
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy while invoicing using the CRM and setting up appointments for Pre-Construction customers.
- Collation and preparation of reports
- Maintaining our databases by ensuring customer records and details are up to date while ensuring compliance
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in working as Business Support, Administration or Coordinator (essential)
- Excellent customer service skills (phone based)
- Intermediate computer skills
- Complaint handling and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and work autonomously
- High attention to detail
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Love working in a team environment
What is on offer:
- Competitive salary.
- A friendly, supportive environment where you can enjoy going to work each day.
- Access to staff benefits and discount programs with major retailers and stores.
- Comprehensive training via the company's in-house programs.
- Access to ample on-site car parking.
If you are a team player with strong administration skills and are looking to make the move to a global organisation with plenty of scope for growth and contribution to a multi-faceted organisation APPLY TODAY