Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stat tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
We are looking for a Business Administrator to be based from our London office to join our rapidly growing Finance Team. In this role, you will partner with the business to ensure we operate in the most efficient manner by delivering timely sales invoices, paying our vendors, producing valuable and accurate reports and helping to keep the business flow running smoothly. You will have opportunities to grow and develop with our company as we grow our team across Europe. You will be instrumental to supporting the success of Hudl's European Country Manager's.
Duties & Essential Job Functions
- Administrates the whole admin process in sales : from order reception, invoicing, internal purchase orders, license code requests.
- Set up Hudl accounts when needed and follows up all the invoicing / payment process.
- In charge to collect all the necessary information to proceed orders and invoice.
- Methodically follows the admin process and rules defined by the company.
- Enters all codes licenses and updates for codes into Salesforce.
- Tracks clients for payments.
- Feeds all expenses and sales into our accounting system (NetSuite), respecting our internal rules and the local chart of accounting.
- Follows up debtors to collect all the unpaid debts.
- Bank reconciliation.
Pay Slips & HR:
- Collects and provides all necessary information to our external pay slip provider to achieve pay slips for all salaries in due time.
- Ensures that all social declarations are achieved and transmitted to the local authorities in due time, in relationship with the local pay slip provider or HR specialist.
- Tracks leave (vacation days), controls and follows up paid-leaves updates.
- In charge of all process for sick leaves.
- Provides all the required reporting information to Hudl head office financial department.
- Prepares / collects the data for the sales reporting.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a related function.
- Expertise in basic accounting and administration of sales in Germany, UK and Netherlands.
- Be proficient with accounting and CRM systems (ideally Salesforce).
- Speak fluent or professional level English, Dutch and German.
Treat you like an adult. We didn’t hire you to babysit you. Take as much vacation as you need.
Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans allow you and your family to sleep soundly.
Feed you. Our Lincoln and Omaha offices have lunch catered in every day. London, Boston and Sydney get it once a week.