Get to know us
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Your Manager sits in the Bay Area, but we are open to this role being in Arizona.
Join our team
As a company focused on making decisions around data, GoDaddy is continually seeking skilled and highly-motivated analysts to join our Business Analytics team. On the BA team, you are integral to our company growth through the insights you uncover and the thoughtful recommendations you make. You will join forces with leaders of our product, platform, website, customer experience, and marketing teams. You will also be visible to the executive group while telling succinct stories from the data.
We are seeking team members that are outstanding, analytical, strategic, and inquisitive. The right person will raise the profile and excellence of our entire team. If this is you, please apply. We will always find a place for exceptional people. You can make a difference here!
What you’ll get to do...
- The primary mission of the role is to drive GoDaddy's understanding of customers behavior and experiences relative to significant achievements; product purchasing behaviors, product upgrades, product renewals and driver of retention. This role supports the Conversational Marketing function specific to GoDaddy’s renewals business with a focus of driving relevant personalized communications to support incremental revenue growth.
- You will interact daily with business partners to translate their goals and objectives into measurable development plans through collection of analytic requirements, providing answers to business questions, making recommendations based on data evidence, and join forces in driving business improvement and optimization. Success will largely be driven by your ability to work both independently and through a strong team function to make critical decisions.
- Daily focuses include applying your expertise in data & analytics to translate our data assets into meaningful insights, suggest recommendations, and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings to business partners.
- You will be required to build end-to-end reporting solutions from multiple data structures and sources as well as lead the design, development and implementation of enterprise-wide views, dashboards and custom reporting.
- Your data visualization expertise will be applied through building and maintaining rich, dynamic analytic dashboards; displaying results in easy-to-consume reports that help our partners understand their business and its drivers.
Your experience should include...
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in analytics, preferably in SaaS/subscription space
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field such Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance
- Postgraduate degree preferred but not required
- Expertise wring SQL code logic to discover, aggregate, and extract data
- The role requires an ability to build compelling analytic storylines to translate analytics trends and discoveries into consumable business logic
- 1 year of experience manipulating and transforming large dataset volumes
- 1 year of experience in building effective analytics dashboards and reports, with at least 6 months using Tableau visualization software, Google Analytics, or other visualization software experience is also beneficial
- 1 year of experience in automating analytic data processes using various tools including SQL and Python
- 1 year of experience analyzing data using analytical methods to model trends, forecasts, and experiment designs using open source technology code-based tools including Python and R
We’ve got your back
Enjoy our many benefits(My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected].
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.