This role is located on site in Vienna, VA
Mobiquity is a digital engagement provider for more than 200 of the world’s leading brands. We are a collective of consultants, designers, developers, cloud advisors, and data scientists - spread across 3 continents and 9 offices - who create compelling digital experiences to help clients show they care to the people who matter most - their consumers, patients, and employees.
The BI Analyst will be responsible for designing and implementing processes, queries, and layouts for reporting and displaying business or operational results from structured data in relational databases. This position will be responsible for designing metrics and reporting in BI/Analytics platforms.
Education: Bachelor’s degree (MBA, Master’s preferred) in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Econometrics, or any Business-Related Major with a strong quantitative background
Level of Experience: 3-5 years of experience in analyzing data from, and querying relational databases, building reports and presentations in BI/Analytics reporting tools similar to like Birst, MicroStrategy, LogiAnalytics Qlikview or Tableau. Graduate school work and internships will count towards experience.
Skills & Experience:
• Experience querying relational databases
• Experience with BI/Analytics platforms like Birst, MicroStrategy, LogiAnalytics Qlikview or Tableau.
• Experience working with business-oriented data
• Ability to provide deep insights from analytic results
• Capable of presenting findings in a format easily understood by business
• Applies rigorous experimentation and iterative analytics to create simple but practical data products
• Understand the principles of experimental testing and design, including population selection and sampling
Recruiting Agencies: While we really do appreciate what you do, and how challenging it can be, don’t do it. Please do not send us unsolicited resumes, either to our employees, job listings, or recruiting team. (We call those “free leads”). Mobiquity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Mobiquity is an equal opportunity employer. We feel strongly that the best ideas come from all sorts of directions and sources, and cutting ourselves off from anyone due to our own biases is simply bad business, as well as bad citizenship.