Execute Business Analyst practice and contribute to best practices, methodologies, processes, tools etc. which will enable a consistent and efficient service delivery of Uniphore Products to customers
Will be responsible for managing people and measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to interview, research, analyse, and derive business, functional, and non-functional requirements.
Successfully drive and lead customer engagement and ensure delivery of quality solution. Also, should engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
Promote and propose Uniphore' s analytics solutions to customers to enable their business goals and objectives
Independently carryout meetings/discussions with customers and to interpret solution requirements.
Influence and contribute to Uniphore' s product roadmap based on field/customer inputs.
Willingness to travel to Customer Locations within and outside India as part of the job
- Require strong analytical skills, methodical thinking, and ability to define problems and frame solutions.
Contact Center Experience: Working knowledge in contact center operations/ products and business processes.
- Experience in working directly with clients on Contact Center Analytics use cases. Should have worked on use cases related to Agent performance, sales, collections, customer experience etc… for business verticals such as Telecoms & BFSI.
- Experience in data analysis, business analytics, business intelligence Tools and Methodologies
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication, presentation (both oral and written) and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently and team player in a technology driven environment
Nice to have skills
- Hands on experience on audit and quality monitoring process in contact centers
- Experience on Tableau Reporting
- Experience in building predictive, prescriptive, and cognitive models is good to have.
Uniphore is a global Conversational AI technology company with offices in the U.S., India and Singapore. Uniphore believes the future of customer service is every voice being truly heard. The Company’s vision is to bridge the gap between people and machines through voice. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing a platform of Conversational Analytics, Conversational Assistant and Conversational Security that changes the way enterprises engage their consumers, build loyalty and realize efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com