Zeta intends to replace many legacy systems in use by banks for processing payments. Banks need to leapfrog into an era of connected devices and omnipresent commerce. Banking should become an integral part of the commerce and enterprise systems, thereby enabling seamless consumer and business transactions. The average number of interactions an account holder may have with a bank would increase to 12-15 per day in the near-term from the current average of 3-4 transactions per month. These could grow to an unimaginably large number in the future. Most banking systems aren’t designed for this scale. In many ways, these systems are limiting the imagination of the key stakeholders at the banks. We want this changed fundamentally, in an interoperable and regulatory compliant manner.
We build large-scale transaction processing systems that can work with many current and future payment networks. We build applications that help banks realize the value of this new approach early. We also help banks to rapidly deliver the value of these applications to their customers.
What is the Job like?
Business Analysis : Assisting in solution design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Compliance, programs policies and practices for Zeta's Products. Also to conduct periodic review of existing and new Product from a compliance perspective, and design solution if any gap is found
Assisting with regulatory inquiries and/or examinations: Accountable for providing assistance to Internal and External Auditors who are evaluating our services to the clients. This may include coordination with regulators, Clients, internal teams and other parties.
Supporting Clients for providing evidences: In terms of Data/evidence to be shared, thorough review to be conducted internally to check for discrepancies and share the requested data to client/internal auditors
Be the voice of the client within Zeta - Researching any guidelines and guideline changes and implementing solutions or other controls necessary to comply with the rules/regulations to support our clients comply with ever changing regulatory requirements. Also To network with industry and regulatory stakeholders on a regular basis and keep abreast of the industry and regulatory developments.
Who should apply?
- To be successful in this role, the following are the areas of expertise required:
- Expertise in analyzing data trends
- Solid understanding of Regulatory guidelines and it’s importance
- Ability to write and review technical documents for clients as well as internal stakeholders
- Ability to define processes need to ensure execution and ongoing governance.
- Operational risk oversight of a highly diverse network of partners with a strong ability to troubleshoot issues and resolve in timely fashion
- Ability to build strong relationships and successfully liaise Clients, Support team and Engineering team
- Working Knowledge of RBI Guidelines on Banking Products like PPI, KYC, PMLA Rules, Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience and academic background
- 3+ years of experience in managing Audit internally or with external party
- 5+ years of overall experience in the financial industry
- MBA/Post graduate degree or B.E/B.Tech degree with relevant experience
Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta® is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants everywhere in India.
Our products revolve around a key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.
Here’s what we’ve built so far:
1. Zeta Tax Benefits: Fully-digitized employee tax-benefits program that helps employees save over 80k in taxes and helps organisations save up 90% of their time and resources
2. Zeta Express: A corporate cafeteria solution that makes cafeterias automated and completely cashless
3. Zeta Super Card: An advanced card-based payment solution that is 10x more secure than bank-issued cards
4. Zeta Spotlight: A digitized rewards, recognition and gifting solution that is easy to distribute and easy to spend
Our corporate clientele includes over 14,000 clients across industries ranging from large conglomerates to small start-ups. Zeta has over 450 employees spread over 11 Indian cities: Bangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Nashik, Baroda, Kochi, and Ahmadabad.
Zeta was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. Zeta was also recognized as one of India’s most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.