Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform. Our awesome international team already operates in 40 countries worldwide to ensure hungry customers get the fastest way to their favorite takeaway food. The company has grown from its inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network. This is an exciting time for Delivery Hero with a huge and rapid amount of growth in countries, market size and opportunities.
We are looking for a Business Analyst (f/m/d) in our Berlin HQ!
What’s on your menu?
- You engage in a variety of projects on a global level aiming at driving continuous operational improvement and continuously track the project implementation
- You will prepare ad-hoc and regular (monitoring) reports and other reporting topics which wouldn't fall under the responsibility of BI (refresh billing reports, fix smaller bugs etc.)
- You will identify areas of improvements and initiatives based on the numbers and a general entrepreneurial understanding to be able to prioritize and get the bigger picture
- You will measure status-quo, target KPIs and monitoring the impact of initiatives
- You will fix reports and create new ones according to the needs of the team
- You will own data stories, analyses and visualizations, and communicate the insights to various stakeholders to aid strategic decisions for business improvements
- You will actively influence the decisions taken at the higher echelons of the company with compelling data stories, competitive and financial analyses
What do you bring to the table?
- 2-3 years of professional work experience in a relevant field (Business intelligence, Analyst, Reporting)
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative subject, e.g. computer science, physics, mathematics, engineering
- Exceptional analytical skills and a strong attention to detail as well as a hands-on mentality
- You thrive in an environment that offers ownership and autonomy
- Highly passionate about data, with a structured and entrepreneurial mindset
- Very strong SQL, Excel, VBA and MS Office knowledge - Python and R would be a big plus
- Excellent English communication skills
What do we feed you with?
A modern office in the heart of Berlin, close to amazing restaurants and bars. Inside the walls of this office you’ll find:
- An empowering, international and agile working environment
- Responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding tech business
- Regular office parties and exciting team events
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are looking forward to your application!