Zeta intends to replace many legacy systems in use by banks for processing payments. Banks need to leapfrog into an era of connected devices and omnipresent commerce. Banking should become an integral part of the commerce and enterprise systems, thereby enabling seamless consumer and business transactions. The average number of interactions an account holder may have with a bank would increase to 12-15 per day in the near term from the current average of 3-4 transactions per month. These could grow to an unimaginably large number in future. Most banking systems aren’t designed for this scale. In many ways, these systems are limiting the imagination of possibilities. We want this changed fundamentally, in an inter-operable and regulatory compliant manner.
We build large-scale transaction processing systems that can work with many current and future payment networks. We build applications that help banks realize the value of this new approach early. We help banks to rapidly deliver the value of these applications to their customers.
What is the Job like?
- Provide technical, functional and subject matter expertise to customers on Zeta’s Payment API suite (Bifrost)
- Manage requirement & gap analysis, product delivery, implementation, customisation and delivery for Bifrost
- Conduct a thorough gap analysis between customer needs and Bifrost and provide functional and technical solutions
- Proactively improve Zeta’s Bifrost by bringing “from the field” ideas and perspective.
- Liaison with customers and Zeta’s cross functional teams to deliver a successful Bifrost implementation
- Develop tactical and strategic plans to successfully support needs of enterprise customers
- Negotiate and execute on the scope and timelines
- Provide apt communication to steering committee and working committee
- Project risk identification and mitigation, issue escalation and resolution
- Track down issues, answer inquiries and deliver a successful integration
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction during project delivery
- Create a streamlined process for supporting customers throughout the implementation process with a focus on successful scalable patterns
- Determine success criteria and key performance indicators for achievement of results and track and monitor progress against those criteria
Who should apply?
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years strong experience in payment systems and solutions, preferably working in multiple geographies
- Ability to provide best-in-class, practical and actionable recommendations to customers’ digital and offline payment environments
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of digital payment mechanisms
- Keeps customer needs at the forefront of priorities and takes action to provide high quality solutions/services that exceed their expectations
- Quickly adapt to multiple changing work demands and priorities by adjusting style and tactics to fit the new circumstances
- Connects the dots and information across the organization to leverage the best of Zeta’s technologies, expertise, and solutions
- Quickly recovers from setbacks or failure by viewing as a lesson learned and trying again
Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta® is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants everywhere in India. Our products revolve around a key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free. Our Business Units are 1) Enterprise Solutions Group (ESG)- Zeta offers employee-benefit solutions like meal benefits, fuel and gadget allowance, communication reimbursements, RnR and more. To strengthen the ESG offerings we've tied-up with partners like RBL, Kotak and IDFC-First banks. 2) Zeta Express®-an innovative payment solution aimed at making corporate cafeterias cashless. The suite includes the Zeta Super Tag™, Zeta Express® Kiosk, Express Remote and Zeta Super ID. 3) Zeta Banking- Zeta is a technology partner/enabler that provides digital services: Card Management, Corporate Products solution and Customer lifecycle automation. Our corporate clientele includes over 14,000 clients across industries ranging from large conglomerates to small start-ups. Zeta has over 450 employees spread over 11 Indian cities: Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Nashik, Baroda, Kochi, and Ahmedabad. Zeta is ISO certified and PCI-DSS compliant. Zeta has also partnered with market leaders like Sodexo, RBL Bank, IDFC First Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, ADP India, Excelity Global and Aon Hewitt.
Zeta was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. Zeta was also recognized as one of India’s most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.
Here’s what we’ve built so far:
1. Zeta Tax Benefits: Fully-digitized employee tax-benefits programme that helps employees save over 80k in taxes and helps organisations save up 90% of their time and resources
2. Zeta Express: A corporate cafeteria solution that makes cafeterias automated and completely cashless
3. Zeta Super Card: An advanced card-based payment solution that is 10x more secure than bank-issued cards
4. Zeta Spotlight: A digitized rewards, recognition and gifting solution that is easy to distribute and easy to spend