At SiteMinder we believe the individual contributions of our employees are what drive our success. That’s why we hire and encourage diverse teams that include and respect a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their unique selves to work and be proud of doing so. It’s in our differences that we will keep revolutionising the way for our customers. We are better together!
What We Do…
We’re people who love technology but know that hoteliers just want things to be simple. So since 2006 we’ve been constantly innovating our world-leading hotel commerce platform to help accommodation owners find and book more guests online - quickly and simply. We’ve helped everyone from boutique hotels to big chains, enabling travellers to book igloos, cabins, castles, holiday parks, campsites, pubs, resorts, Airbnbs, and everything in between. And today, we’re the world’s leading open hotel commerce platform, supporting 40,000 hotels in 150 countries - with over 100 million reservations processed by SiteMinder’s technology every year.
- The Business Operations team at Siteminder is a very critical function with a wider reach within the organisation.
- We are the heart of the operations function and serve the majority of internal users.
- This role will sit within the Business Assurance team which is part of Business Operations.
- We have got development and admin capacity in Sydney, Manila and India.
- We are looking for a strong Business Analyst with a can-do attitude who can work with the Business stakeholders located across the globe and with the Business Ops teams and assist in building exciting solutions in the Salesforce, Zuora, Workday and other cloud based platforms.
- As a Business Analyst, you will be working on projects and continuous release cycles (Kanban framework) alongside Developers, Admins and Business Leaders.
- You will typically be spending 70-80% of your time on projects and enhancements (new requirements) which will be part of the continuous release cycles.
- You will spend the remaining (approx 20 - 30%) on BAU operations where you might be leading the business logic/business related conversations with regards to critical production issues (if any).
- Business Analyst is expected to be experienced in Salesforce Classic and Lightning frameworks and must be experienced across Sales and Service cloud related Business needs.
- The technical landscape is quite complex and exciting with multiple integration points.
- There is a huge backlog of exciting enhancements and projects with primary focus being sales and customer journey optimisation and bolstering the integration between Salesforce and other Siteminder systems such as Siteminder product suite, Marketo, Zuora, Workday and range of other COTS products and homegrown systems.
The key responsibilities for this role include...
- Analyse the scope of project/initiative and enhancements and conduct discovery sessions with the Business Stakeholders/Function owners
- Develop current state and future state models utilising modelling techniques to document end to end user journey.
- Translate business capabilities and process designs into functional requirements and/or user stories and work with stakeholders to review and secure sign-off on requirements
- Take responsibility for ensuring traceability is mapped and agreed for all business benefits through to system requirements
- Assist the Dev/Admin team with Business clarifications and enable Designing and implementing Salesforce-based solutions to meet/exceed business requirements
- Proactively identifying opportunities to automate and simplify operational activities.
- Review and approve test scripts, test scenarios and test plans for system testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Own the complete UAT cycle and be responsible to get UAT sign off within the timelinesPerform production verification testing post releases ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
The skills and experience you will bring to the role include...
- 4+ years of strong experience as Business Analyst, with at least 2+ years in Salesforce and other cloud based platforms
- Ability to work in an agile environment, part of a multidisciplinary team, with excellent documentation skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine solutions
- Good understanding of all aspects of a technology implementation project and analysing, interpreting business needs and how these can be addressed through technical solutions
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently while prioritising tasks efficiently
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Competency in using JIRA, Confluence, Charts, Figma, MS Office applications
- Proficiency in project management tools and methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Salesforce Administrator and/or Sales/Service Cloud certification(s) preferable
- Should be currently working in a BA role
Our Perks & Benefits…
- Equity packages for you to be a part of the SiteMinder journey
- Hybrid working model (in-office & from home) / Fully remote
- Mental health and well-being initiatives
- Generous parental (including secondary) leave policy
- Paid birthday, study and volunteering leave every year
- Sponsored social clubs, team events, and celebrations
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) to help you connect and get involved
- Investment in your personal growth offering training for your advancement
Does this job sound like you? If yes, we'd love for you to be part of our team! Please send a copy of your resume and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any adjustments you may need during the interview process. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
#LI-Remote OR #LI-Hybrid