Being Business Analyst means to be a trusted business partner to our sales teams and business stakeholders located around the world, to support, coach and advise them to maximize their full potential and performance. It is an ongoing daily work to deal with request and task from sales teams on current processes.
Providing sales ops support specifically in following areas:
- Compensation (data collection/preparation, calculation, education and building awareness among sellers about this problematic), working on development of compensation mechanism and overall simplification and understanding.
- Day to day communication with Sales community to help with adjustment and maintenance of Salesforce records, advice on current sales process and requirements, review of closed business.
Providing business insights and reporting services including:
- Reporting of sales performance & advanced reports with multiple data entries (pipeline movements, month-end closing reports, etc.)
- Creating ad hoc reports to analyse/confirm business trends in respective areas of our business.
- Leverage Salesforce as single source of truth.
Process Management and Implementation:
- Leading individual projects with focus on process adjustment/update/improvement.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous working experience in similar field is required.
- Experience from the sales excellence/operations and business development field would be a big advantage.
- Fluent English (daily communication with Sales representatives), additional language is an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (logical functions: IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX MATCH and pivot tables: GETPIVOTDATA).
- Highly self-driven sense of motivation, positive work attitude and can-do approach, stress resilient and great communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and stick to agreed process, with the creativity to suggest alternative solutions.
- Work in an international environment in the new modern offices in Karlín with a great big terrace and our own grill.
- Agile and open-minded culture and a high level of flexibility.
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas.
- Workshops and meetings with various experts from the market, internal trainings, language courses.
- Open discussions with colleagues during beer tastings (or wine if you prefer :)
- 25 days of holidays, 3 sick days, home office.
- Multisport card
- And others...it is worth to meet with us!