• Identification, isolation of potential/current technical issues in delivery lifecycle from initiation to closure
• Work, coordinate with internal teams, vendors as appropriate to close out gaps.
• This role works in a central team which manages testing, automation related projects and issues, while working and collaborating with product, delivery, and other teams as required
• 2-4 years' experience building Machine Learning & NLP solutions over open-source platforms
• Knowledge of Text Analytics with a strong understanding of Client & NLP algorithms and models (GLMs, SVM, PCA, NB, Clustering, DTs) and their underlying computational and probabilistic statistics
• Deep knowledge of some of the popular ML frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, scikit-learn, XGBoost, etc
• Excellent knowledge and demonstrable experience in using open-source NLP packages such as NLTK, Word2Vec, SpaCy
• Experience in working on SQL and NoSQL database systems (MySQL and MongoDB)
• Working knowledge on developing STT models using Kaldi (Segmentation, Speaker Diarization, Acoustic and Language Models
• Experience working in a cloud environment (AWS) and a containerized environment (Docker)
• Basic experience on working with AWS cloud services: EC2, S3, Lambda, SageMaker
• At least 2 years' experience in designing and developing enterprise-scale NLP solutions in one or more of: Named Entity Recognition, Document Classification, Topic Modelling, Sentiment Analysis
• 2+ years of experience in Python, operating on LINUX, shell scripting
• 2+ years of experience in using Kaldi & PyKaldi for ASR
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com