Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the last two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2020 and beyond. Gartner projects that more than 60% of online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems by the end of 2020. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Business and Strategy Consultant.
The Business and Strategy Consultant will be the strategic and business referent for newly signed Mirakl clients during their project and run phases.
During the project phase, the Business and Strategy Consultant will:
- conduct tailored workshops for our clients' key business owners - mainly C- level – to prepare for their successful Marketplace launch
- grasp our clients' vision and main challenges to adapt the workshops' content/approach and understand their organization to make sure all the right people will be participating
- help our clients understand the Marketplace model and key success factors, define the right organization and anticipate the impact on the existing organization
- work closely with our clients to set up a sharp commercial action plan and implement the right KPIs to drive efficiently the Marketplace activity
- train our clients in the use and optimization of the platform and the onboarding process
- set up regular contact with our clients' main point of contact and make sure the project stays on track until the "Go live"
- collaborate with other members of the Mirakl team to have the global vision, both Business and IT, and raise any problem/concern if needed.
During the run phase (once the Marketplace has been launched), the Business and Strategy Consultant will:
- build personalized action plans with every client and follow their implementation
- define and analyze the right KPIs to boost his/her clients’ performance
- set up an adapted product and seller strategy: seller selection and profiles, product priorities, etc.
- provide strategic and relevant recommendations and growth drivers to the Marketplace teams and C-levels
- share case studies and data that can be useful to the client
- analyze new e-commerce trends and do benchmarks on the leading Marketplaces in the world
He/She will be able to adapt to very different company cultures and create solid business relationships with stakeholders at our clients’, who sometimes will have to be challenged and convinced. The Business and Strategy Consultant will possess an entrepreneur spirit and aim at contributing significantly to Mirakl’s growth.
This job has been filled or removed by Mirakl.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Business and Strategy Consultant - Spanish speaking job post.