We are hiring a Business Assistant to grow with our Business Development team. The chosen candidate will be able to shine at a global, culturally diverse, supportive and fun company in the gaming industry!
The Business Assistant will be supporting the Regional Director and their regional Business Development teams at our Berlin Office by managing schedules, calendars, global travel arrangements and completing other administrative tasks. This is a great opportunity to join a key team at our hyper-growth multi-billion-dollar global organization!
- Perform a variety of administrative assignments requiring a high level of competency in office procedures
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by the Business Development team
- Work independently, exercise considerable discretion and be forward thinking in managing executive activities such as speaking engagements, meetings, client relationships, research, and all executive duties as required
- Engage with your counterparts and external partners to maintain communication between Xsolla and our partners, and assist with scheduling business-related activities
- Manage complex calendars with an understanding of which activities are most appropriate for the allocation of Regional Director and Business Development teams time
- Assist with data research and prepare presentations for regular business reviews (internal and external)
- Manage and coordinate meeting arrangements and travel plans for both domestic and global travel
- Compose emails, letters, and other correspondence; using extreme confidentiality when handling the highest level of confidential information
- Assist with a variety of special projects and complex assignments as needed, exercising frequent independent judgment, initiative, and tact
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, expense reports, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons for committee, board, and other meetings
- Help with events such as holiday parties and events when traveling such as dinners, conferences, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Interactive Entertainment, or similar field (or equivalent experience)
- Fluent English - must have
- 1+ years' experience as an assistant (Experience at a Gaming, Fintech or E-commerce organization would be a plus)
- Excellent writing skills, have strong command of the English language
- You are tech savvy, can work your way around Google Suite, and take on new applications with ease
- Strong communicator, enjoy collaborating with internal stakeholders and counterparts to ensure the business operates smoothly and information flows between teams
- You are eager to take on new projects and help with operations as needed
- Strong customer service/interpersonal skills
- General gaming industry knowledge
- Must be able to immediately handle a significant workload and effectively prioritize projects with a high degree of autonomy
- Effective time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Organization comes to you easily, and you are able to balance many things on your plate
- Work well on deadlines and generally deliver ahead of schedule
- Ability to travel (15%)
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 28 paid holidays each year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. In an effort to foster your growth at Xsolla, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, Pearl Abyss, NCSoft, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit: xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla GmbH takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process pursuant to the GDPR Personal Data Protection Act 2016/679 of 14/04/2016. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA, please reach out to email@example.com.
XSOLLA'S COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
We welcome diversity in our team and we are open to applications from diverse candidates in all entirety irrespective of - gender, age, ethnicity, life background, sexual orientation, political views, religion, or other personal traits – we make it a duty to offer equal opportunity for everyone to work at Xsolla.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!