Vinted is Europe’s biggest pre-loved fashion marketplace, with 37 million members in 13 countries. Our mission is green: we want to make second-hand the first choice globally.
A team of over 600 people from Vinted’s offices in Vilnius, Berlin, Prague, and Utrecht develop and support our platform. We share a unique work culture that’s based on aiming high, taking ownership, co-creating, caring, and growth.
Vinted is establishing an Information Security Governance team, and we’re looking for a Business Continuity & Incident Manager to play a key role within it. The position will mainly focus on overseeing the business continuity framework and incident management process, from evaluation to resolution. Your ultimate goal will be to build up incident management capabilities throughout the organization.
In this position, you will:
- Develop and lead a security incident management process
- Build and manage Vinted’s business continuity management framework to prepare the organization to withstand different crises
- Work with key stakeholders to support the development and maintenance of business continuity documentation, including but not limited to; business impact analysis, business continuity plans, risk assessments, and the coordination of business continuity exercises
- Supervise and participate in the duration of the incident response lifecycle
- Design, develop, and lead all security incident reporting
- Continually improve the incident management process to ensure high-pace resolution
- Provide incident management mentorship across the organization
- Proactively monitor emerging threats, cyber kill chains, and best incident response practices
- Practical experience in security/IT incident management, and/or the area of security operations and monitoring
- Strong knowledge of the incident response lifecycle (e.g. NIST) and business continuity standards
- Experience managing a complex business continuity program
- Practiced at handling real-world incident response or business disruption events
- Strives to incorporate all lessons learned into daily operations
- A good familiarity with risk management techniques, and security training and awareness
- An understanding of adversary tactics and techniques
- Consistently achieves results when working with multiple high-priority tasks
- Always on the lookout for innovative methods to improve security across the organization and its partners
- A familiarity with different aspects of incident investigation
- The know-how to gather evidence and ask the right questions to get the required information
- Ability to seek and take opportunities to fill in gaps with creative solutions
- Committed to personal and professional growth
- Excellent at communicating in spoken and written English
- Opportunity to join our share options programme
- Learning budget (13.2% from net yearly salary)
- 25 working days of holiday
- Remote workout classes
- A canteen that serves homemade food at discounted prices
- Monthly team-building events
- A personal budget for shopping on Vinted
The salary range for this position is 2600 - 5500 € (gross) per month.
If this sounds interesting, you may be just who we need. Apply before February 15, 2021, and we’ll be in touch.