Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector! Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day. Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment
from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019
: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies
(which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without what we’re most proud of: our great community. Enthusiastic, disruptive and collaborative teams, always ready to innovate and revolutionize the fast-paced Fintech dimension. Responsible for spreading the word, creating new business opportunities and contact networks, our Sales team is the key driver of our growth. If you have excellent communication and relationship-building skills, this is your place.
Develop your professional career in Sales in an international environment and become an expert in Financial Markets. Show the world what Ebury is made of.
Ready to join the revolution?
You will create, manage and develop new business client opportunities, from cold-calling to close of business, working alongside an experienced team. Specifically, you will:
Through cold calling, develop a database of leads/prospective clients segmented by industry sector and by foreign exchange turnover, as well as trade finance perspective. Take advantage of Ebury’s cutting edge, data-driven lead sourcing technology “Sonar”. Attend exhibitions or networking events where potential new business opportunities could be pursued.
CREATE THE EBURY VALUE PROPOSITION
Research the client and sector to identify possible client needs and solutions Ebury can offer. Present Ebury services to prospects and create solutions for their foreign exchange, hedging, payment and/or trade finance requirements. Where appropriate set up meetings for you and a senior colleague to visit the client and close business. Increase your market knowledge and develop relationships with clients by keeping them up to date on currency
WIN BUSINESS & CREATE OPPORTUNITIES
Manage the relationship with our account management team to speed up the conversion from sign-up to first trade. Over time Business Developers can move into more senior sales positions, from industry sector specialist to head of desk, or progress into a dealing or account management role. The speed of progression is dependent on performance and capability, Ebury is a genuine meritocracy.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Business, Economics or similar
- First commercial experience in business development with companies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great commercial ambition, used to work based on objectives achievement
- Native or fluent Mandarin speaker, fluent in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Thanks to our induction and full training program you will get introduced to our products, teams and culture. Feel a member of our community since day one
- Continuous learning: Our sales trainings will help you to become more proactive, gain confidence and boost your sales by putting your learning into practice
- Career Path: At Ebury, we are very much down to your drive and ambition: your success and efforts will be rewarded
- Hard work gets rewarded with performance-based commissions. To us, meritocracy is very important. Your talent, effort and achievements will be rewarded
- Enjoy our Team Building activities and get to know the rest of Eburians
- Small refreshment: Coffee, tea, juices and fresh fruit provided daily
- Competitive salary, with an attractive performance-based commission component from day one
- A fantastic career plan
- Excellent work environment
The list of duties and responsibilities may include others, as required by the company from time to time in the performance of your role.
Due to the high number of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Any offer of employment is subject to the receipt of satisfactory references.