Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
The Business Development Analyst will be responsible for finding and engaging qualified Home Care Agency partners. The candidate needs to be skilled at landscaping local Home Care markets, researching and prioritizing prospects, supporting local events, conducting cold outreach, and facilitating discussions. This is a execution-focused position, where you will be responsible for supporting monthly and quarterly goals. The position is based in the San Francisco HQ office.
What you’ll do:
- Research new markets and potential prospect agencies that Honor can partner with
- Speak to potential partners to understand their unique challenges and goals
- Conduct warm and cold outreach to potential prospect agencies
- Create comprehensive list of qualified leads for the Sales team to pursue
- Assist sales team in calls/emails to drive attendance to events
- Assist with organizing Sales events (location, venue, logistics)
- Achieve weekly individual goals on lead generation
- Run reports and analyses to help optimize sales selling process
- Organized and disciplined in creating and qualifying new partners
- Proactive work ethic in finding and tracking down new partners
- Outgoing and engaging personality
- Creative problem solver during the engagement objection handling process
- Goal-oriented and driven
- Able to hold an intelligent discussion with prospects and move the process forward
- Ability to work proactively, independently, and reliably under tight time frames in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Capability to learn our market, our business, our culture, and foster a spirit of learning and continuous development in others
- 2-3 yrs of full time work experience in sales, BD or consulting with customer facing experience
- Experience in healthcare related sales or non-medical home care a plus
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.