Do you want to be part of a creative team shaking the e-commerce industry? Can you redefine the border of the impossible? Are you ready to shape the future of e-commerce?
At Wish, we need some amazing talents to drive our growth to new summits. We believe that ambition, hard work and creativity are the foundations to our success. Now reaching billions of dollars in revenue while being founded in 2013, we are looking for an intern to help us grow in Europe.
At Wish, you will be an expert at partner acquisition and providing our partners/merchants with comprehensive on-boarding support. Helping our Business Development team on a daily basis, you will be trained and challenged by them in order to help us conquer the European market.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Prospecting new partners and expanding our number of accounts, while developing and maintaining positive relationships with merchants
- Gather and analyse appropriate merchant data in order to discover trends of successful merchant behaviour
- Provide support to merchants via email and telephone
- Effectively handle and resolve merchant concerns and support issues
- Communicate relevant merchant complaints or inquiries
- Conduct market research and perform competitor analysis to understand where Wish stands within the e-commerce trends
- Provide customer support assistance when needed, in accordance with the existing Wish policies
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be located in Amsterdam
- Previous experience in a similar marketing/sales role
- Great role for current students with previous internship experience
- Smart, detail-oriented, and relentlessly resourcefulKnowledge of the online shopping industry
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent/Native in another European Language (Spanish, Italian, Danish, Swedish, Polish, Romanian or French)
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Team-oriented but with the ability to work independently
- Flexibility and ability to work autonomously in a demanding and ambiguous environment
- Excellent customer service ethic with ability to focus on the job at hand
- Full-time internship at our Amsterdam office
- Open to students available to work during the winter, spring or summer terms and recent graduates
- Must be willing to work in Amsterdam office.
- A relocation stipend will not be provided.
- On-the-job training provided
Wish is transforming the way the world shops by offering a convenient and personalized mobile shopping experience. Our mission is to offer an unlimited selection of affordable quality goods to be accessible for everyone on a global scale. We bring together world-class technical talent with a passion for connecting relevant products to the global population.
Learn more about us:
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.