Ten-X is the world’s leading online real estate marketplace having sold more than $43+ billion in residential and commercial assets. Our online transaction platform provided by Ten-X’s ground-breaking technology, positions the company at the forefront of disrupting the trillion-dollar real-estate industry. By upholding customer-centric and people-centric values, the company’s legacy continues to be propelled by empowering its customers with the confidence to buy and sell real estate online. Are you ready to join a company that is revolutionizing an industry?
The Business Development Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Business Development (BD) teams on new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory/product line. Work closely BD teams to provide on-going support and maintenance of our business systems, processes and data. Provide CRM systems support of Salesforce.com, including reporting, data clean-up, and data auditing with a focus on data integrity and quality.
- Assist in the collection of asset information and track bidder diligence activities
- Coordinate with BD team ensuring that all asset level and sales information are correctly populated in Salesforce.com for BD pipeline management and reporting
- Interface and coordinate with the Operations Team to assist in the set-up of asset specific diligence vaults, photography, marketing, etc.
- Conduct market research to generate leads and opportunities for BD team
- Preparation of presentation materials for client and prospective client meetings; potentially attend presentations in a support role
- Collaborate with marketing team in supporting the BD team
- Responsible for onboarding due diligence documents and onboarding legal documents for deal submission
- Interaction with existing auction participants to profile buying tendencies and selling opportunities
- Conduct calling campaigns designed to build brand awareness in the marketplace
- Assist in gathering asset information and collaborate with BD on initial internal valuation and analysis
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where you can play a critical role in the on-going growth of a ground-breaking, real estate technology transaction platform
- Proficient in database management
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with clients in a professional and effective manner
- Familiar with Salesforce or other CRM applications
Education/ExperienceMinimum of 2-5 years of experienc