Help define the future of low-altitude aviation!
As a Business Development Associate on AirMap's Partner Success team, you will be responsible for tactical day-to-day activities driving the growth of AirMap partnerships including lead generation and prospecting, partner communication, and account management.
You are highly motivated and self-directed with demonstrated success in identifying new business opportunities and growing account portfolios. You are organized, action-oriented and well-versed in GIS and API technologies. You cultivate deep relationships, effectively manage multiple accounts and stakeholders, and collaborate well with internal and external partners. You love challenging problems and huge opportunity, and have a passion for drones, data, flying, infrastructure, and smart government.
- Support business development efforts throughout entire partner relationship cycle including CRM opportunity administration and account maintenance.
- Communicate extensively with prospective partners regarding AirMap products and services.
- Represent the assigned region in conjunction with or in lieu of the Business Development Manager.
- Identify opportunities to develop or increase AirMap business through market analysis and continuous dialogue with customers and partners.
- Report significant trends to management and recommend specific actions as appropriate.
- Provide detailed product demonstrations.
- Coordinate with other departments on matters relating to marketing materials, pricing and product demand.
- Identify and generate leads through various means of contacting potential partners.
- Remain current with drone industry and regulatory environment news to maintain an awareness of issues likely to impact AirMap partners.
- Continuously research market within assigned region to identify prospective partners.
- Participate in local business and civic affairs to promote AirMap and drone industry in assigned region.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years sales and marketing experience.
- Sound business acumen and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical, financial, and computer skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Mobile and willing to travel as required.
- 5+ years experience in software sales to government.
- Aviation industry experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.