Lalamove is a leading global on-demand delivery platform with millions of delivery partners serving millions of orders everyday. With 2500+ employees spread across ASIA and LATAM, our 8-years old company has reached decacorn status in 2021 and has kept growing at tremendous speed.
Lalamove as a multinational company offers an international exposure to add real value so you will get real ownership of what you do and we provide you with room for improvement. Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting-edge tech company. Check our story here
and our social impact here
We are looking for Business Development Associate, based in our Jakarta office to develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Think you are up for it? Apply now!
- Sales operations: acquire and onboard business users by maintaining a healthy pipeline of leads, and by developing and taking care of professional relationships
- Negotiation and closing of deals: lead contract negotiations to establish a strong working relationship with our local partners, and to ensure economic sustainability and mutual growth of the partnership
- Doing outreach to clients via cold calls/emails/meetings, timely follow-ups, administrative work (contract drafting, coordination)
- Become the face of Lalamove when engaging a local partners to promote our services and values
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B, enterprise or corporate sales (start-up/logistic/e-commerce industry is a plus)
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and persuasive skills
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile and web technologies
- Fluent in English is a must
- Good understanding of local business environment