Talking about media today means talking about cable subscriptions decreasing, the content bundle disappearing, and old media companies flailing as they try to find their audience. Do you ever think about what the future of television looks like? Youth audiences consume more content today than ever before, and social platforms are exploding with new programming. Come to Fullscreen and learn what it means to create and program content for the audiences of tomorrow!
- Track social trends across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and all other emerging social platforms
- Develop formats to create and program across owned social channels
- Identify key, high value talent and/or content producers to partner with & build partnerships
- General research and tracking across digital sphere
- Coordinate day to day operations within Fullscreen & the business development organization
- Assist with talent management & direct-to-fan initiatives to coordinate and create comprehensive growth strategies for new businesses
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to identify & communicate problems and obstacles as they arise
- Proactive with figuring out solutions to business obstacles in new lines of business
- Open to collaboration with project managers to create new operational processes
- Highly organized with both scheduling and department reporting
- Desire to understand and master social media
- 1-2 years previous work experience
- Proficiency in Keynote, Excel
- What social media star of the past three years do you admire most for the career and/or brand they’ve been able to build?
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid me off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com
for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.