Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of over 200 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Freiburg or Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Account Executive (m/f/d)
- Stimulate our revenue growth in Europe, and strategically develop our VR and AR solutions for client organizations
- Oversee the complete sales cycle: you will begin by identifying new sales opportunities, then make presentations to and negotiate with the responsible parties and, finally, close six-figure deals
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer, pipeline, as well as forecast, data
- Collaborate with our Account Management and Customer Success teams to build strong and effective customer relationships
- Work closely with our Global BD Director, VP of Commercial Operations and our executive team in order to improve sales processes and expand revenue gains
- Monitor the market, as well as the latest trends in technology, and use that information to create new growth opportunities
- Empathetic, cooperative and dedicated with a customer-oriented mindset
- Great communication skills and complete fluency in German and English
- Proven track record of selling complex B2B solutions to enterprise customers and exceeding sales quotas
- Previous experience working with customers from our target industries (life sciences, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries) is a big bonus
- Keen interest in innovative technologies with the desire to learn more about virtual and augmented reality applications
- A driven and motivated personality with the skills to manage time and resources effectively
- A background in the tech industry or successful startup companies is highly preferred
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base base from multiple fields, including the life sciences and the analytical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- Receive a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Receive relocation and visa support
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the wine country of France
- Additional benefits, such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Freiburg!
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.