Who we are?
We hire those that seek to innovate across people, process and technology. Join our global workforce, visualise the future and strive for success. Our engineering campus and corporate offices in the UK and US are optimal environments for ideas and innovation to flourish.
ALL.SPACE, formerly Isotropic Systems, has developed the 5th generation smart terminal, capable of linking with all satellites, all networks, in all orbits, all at once. Our ground-breaking software-defined service enablement platform integrates intelligent routing, edge computing and on-demand services to deliver unprecedented network resilience and application performance. Whether you're on land, sea or air, we ensure that you stay connected.
Visit www.all.space to learn more.
This role offers the successful candidate the ability to use the expertise in the delivery of sat-com terminal solutions for combatant command and other operational requirements to create and close deals with our ground breaking technology. We are looking for candidates to have experience in multiple orbits (MEO, GEO, future LEO) within the military and commercial frequencies.
You will manage a portfolio of client accounts, to include both contracts directly with the US Government and indirect partners/ customers supporting US Government end-users. You will be focusing on ensuring the mission success of US Government end-users while meeting/ exceeding ALL.SPACE revenue and new business targets.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and executing a full range of sales and development tasks, with the ultimate goal of winning new business
- Working directly with US Government end-users and market channel partners to understand their current/future mission satellite requirements
- Developing and delivering customer solutions employing sat-com terminals to support geostationary (GEO), medium earth orbit (MEO) and Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellite fleet and end-to-end solutions
- Identifying customer requirements in support of new ALL.SPACE service and product offerings; managing and growing a pipeline of business opportunities
- Planning and executing strategic business capture plans
- Writing competitive proposals and supporting the establishment/stand-up of new contracts and programs
We are looking for candidates to have the strong desire and ability to identify, analyse, segment, target and win business opportunities. You will acquire new business to maximize profitable contract revenue over time and manage existing accounts to broaden and deepen the company’s business base.
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Engineering, National Security Policy, Military Arts & Sciences, or a related field is desired.
- Highly qualified candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in these areas and substantial relevant work experience will be considered
- Subject matter expertise in the delivery of satcom terminal solutions for combatant command and other operational requirements.
- U.S. military, U.S. Government civil service, or commercial satellite communications industry experience working with the U.S. Government
- Extensive knowledge of the technology needs, market trends, and procurement practices of U.S. military and civilian agencies;
- Previous experience supporting U.S. Government commercial satellite terminal communications requirements;
- Previous experience serving in various US Combatant Commands
- Proven ability to work with U.S. military and civilian agencies to identify their requirements, develop and shape applicable ALL.SPACE terminals and end-to-end solutions, and deliver relevant programs, services, and product offerings
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills;
- Effective, enthusiastic team player with a demonstrated ability to partner across boundaries of function, rank and other differences
- Strong cross-functional team leadership skills
- Ability to travel at least 30% of the time.
Essential Job Functions:
- Executes sales and wins new business
- Writes competitive proposals & execute account plans for customers
- Manages a portfolio of client accounts
- Meets with US Government end-users and market channel partners to understand their current/future mission sat-com terminal requirements.
- Conduct presentations, demonstrations and site visits to inform client of ALL.SPACE value proposition
- Identify requirements; then develop, shape, and sell applicable ALL.SPACE product and service
- Establishes/maintains effective client relationships
- Gathers/disseminates business intelligence to provide identification of new business opportunities.
- Ability to provide insights regarding near-term, mid-range and long-term opportunities business opportunities
- Develops and delivers customer solutions employing sat-com terminal solutions;
- Understanding of the telecom and satellite business environment
- Knowledge of competing satellite terminal organizations capabilities & any value-added services
- Monitors industry and technology developments, continuously builds subject matter expertise
- Develops account plans for strategic programs consistent with ALL.SPACE business goals
- Provides effective account management oversight to assigned US Government customers and market channel partners;
- Leads proposal efforts and write technical proposals in response to Government procurements
- Identifies customer requirements and supports the development of future ALL.SPACE service and product offerings;
- Generous stock options
- Annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Public holidays
- Travel to work schemes
- Fruit, snacks & drinks
- Discounts platform
- Well-being centre
ALL.SPACE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, non-disqualifying disability, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. We base all hiring decisions on candidate qualifications and business needs.