This is a great opportunity for an exceptional candidate to join our Landlord Partnerships team. Based in London, but working on the Paris market, you'll be dedicated to unlocking space in Paris – that means finding spaces for the thousands of great ideas coming through our platform. You’ll be searching for, meeting, and leading landlords through the on-boarding process and getting them set up to trade on the platform.
- This is a Business Development role where your main responsibility will be generating, managing and closing a pipeline of prospective Landlords to sign up to Appear Here, Paris.
- Discovering the city and who owns the streets of Paris is key. Although based mostly in London, you should expect to be out and about pitching the business in person reasonably frequently in Paris, as well on the phone from London.
- Identify opportunities to open new sources of supply - talk to everyone, attend events, whatever it takes to get more space!
- As a key member of the team, you'll also identify opportunities to scale our current operations. We don't settle, and neither will you
Appear Here is the leading marketplace for flexible retail. We use the power of tech and data to connect brands with landlords all over London, New York and Paris bringing life to our streets and making ideas happen. Access to space on a flexible basis has always been challenging and is needed now more than ever. With average lease lengths a quarter of the levels they were 20 years ago, the world is waking up and the opportunity is in our hands. We work with brands of all sizes from early stage start-ups taking their first steps into retail to global brands activating our streets.
Covid-19 has accelerated the trends that we have seen over the past few years meaning you will be joining the business at one of the most exciting times as we look to capitalise on the opportunity in front of us, expand market share and become a global force. Our streets may have been quiet recently but they will come back stronger than ever. Brands are eager to connect with their customers in real life once more and we need you to help them to achieve these goals.
See life inside @appearherehq and at @team.appearhere
- Fluent in French and English - written and spoken
- Min 1 year of outbound sales experience in a target-driven environment is essential. You're not afraid to pick up the phone, make friends, and close deals
- Some experience of commercial property and knowledge of Paris
- You have endless energy and enthusiasm and love being part of a driven high performing team
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter who is smart, intuitive, focused on hitting targets and passionate about getting the deal done
- Willingness to travel between London and Paris
- You've had experience of in-person pitching
- You're interested in brands and retail
- 2-3 years sales experience in a fast-paced team
- You're passionate about technology, startups, Paris as a city, and making it better
- Stock options. We believe everyone should be an owner
- Scale with the business. This role offers the potential to have an incredible career trajectory
- Team socials. From blindfolded martini making to sound baths, we organise quarterly team events that go big on experiences (whether that's currently online or IRL!)
- Friday lunch. Once a week our company comes together for a team lunch
- When we're back in the office... breakfast and snacks throughout the day (including our favourite cheeseboard)
- Work with different teams, across different projects
- Best idea wins. Whether you’re an intern or the CTO, if you can make the case for it, we’ll make it happen.
- Great location. We’re right next door to two of the best food markets in London. This role is based in our London office
- Frequent travel between London and Paris
- If you’re ready to shape the future of retail and join a fast-growing, young, dynamic business as it scales internationally then we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for this job