Role & Responsibilities:
- Perform market analysis and research on competition.
- Contact potential clients via email or Skype to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from campaigns.
- Support the team in daily administrative tasks.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company.
- Developing ES and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Assist in promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web).
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Generating business through online portals.
• Candidates should know to write proposals for projects etc.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• Attention to details since you will be dealing with a lot of email conversations and follow-ups with prospects.
Role: Business Development Executive (BDE)
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Department: Sales & Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: BD / Pre Sales
Effective English Communication Skills.