Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We are also always looking at ways of enhancing the experience our partners have within the foodpanda space.
Recently, foodpanda has launched a new B2B venture enabling better supply chain management for foodpanda vendors.
We’re all about bringing on the smartest and most innovative folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture. This role will be based in Singapore and will be reporting to the Head, pandamerchant.
We’re looking for a highly driven, motivated and experienced Business Development Executive to join the growing pandamerchant team here in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact on growth, then this may be the place for you!
- Identify key decision makers (restaurant owners, procurement managers, head chefs, suppliers) in Singapore and build strong relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Handle end to end process of vendor/supplier on-boarding journey. This includes cold and warm callings/pitching
- Educate and train vendors/suppliers on product adoption
- See through first order placed by new vendors
- Maintain regular communication & engagement with vendors/suppliers, provide real-time support
- Observe how vendors/suppliers use our product, engage with them on new feature requests and releases
- Responsible for gathering feedback and analysis: Share insights in a structured manner that will help improve product, strategy and processes – you're the eyes and ears of what's happening on the ground
- Act as the point of contact for the portfolio of vendors and suppliers in answering high severity requests or issue escalations when necessary
- Conduct Market Research for potential lead identification and sourcing
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to vendor/suppliers’ needs and objectives
- To liaise with internal departments, collect and consolidate users’ requirements
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly targets and initiatives
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in e-commerce, B2B tech sales or account management within the tech industry
- Possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience & knowledge of supply chain is highly preferred
- Ability to analyse and draw inference from data
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
What we offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Tasty Thursdays
- Birthday Leave
- Work Anniversar(ies) Leave
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company