Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 50 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
Aronson, the largest independently owned public accounting firm based in the DC Metro Area, is growing organically, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an immediate and substantial impact on the future of our firm. We have an award winning culture. We have been recognized as experts in the industries and markets we serve, and acknowledged as an employer that offers its team members a voice. In 2016, and for the sixth time, our team members have rated us a “Best Places to Work” in the Washington DC Metro Area (Washington Business Journal) and the #3 mid-sized company on Washington Post’s 2016 Top Workplaces list. Aronson is an AICPA major firm with a national and international reach coupled with a local, personalized feel benefiting our team members and clients.
Aronson has an immediate opening for a Business Development Manager to join our team. This person will apply their strong development experience to strategically generate new opportunities for the Government Contracting Industry Group.
· Partner with the firm’s Business Development (BD) lead and Aronson’s Government Contracting(GC) Services Group executives to achieve group and firm growth goals
· Strengthen in-depth knowledge of the government contacting industry
· Assist in the development and strategic execution of group wide BD strategy
· Build and maintain relationships with key referral partners
· Leverage existing relationships and contacts in industry to develop new opportunities for the GC group
· Collaborate with GC group to develop a target list of potential clients for the firm based on a target profile; outreach and nurture relationships to yield new opportunities with these companies for the GC team
· Attend key industry conferences and networking events
· Assist strategically with Aronson sponsored Government Contracting industry focused conferences, networking events, and webinars
· Deploy strong communication and public speaking skills to present to internal and external clients
· Maintain CRM and other automation systems for accuracy
The Successful Candidate's Background and Skill Set:
· B.A. required, advanced degree welcome
· 5 plus years of sales/business development or related experience
· Prior experience interfacing with and successfully selling to C-suite executives
· Proven track record in meetings & overachieving sales quota/goals
· Ability to plan and lead events
· Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
· Self-starter with ability to work independently and juggle numerous projects in fast-paced environment
· Accounting or professional services industry experience preferred but not required
· Knowledge of and contacts within the government contacting industry in the Mid-Atlantic is preferred
This job has been filled or removed by Aronson.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Business Development, Government Contracting Industry Focus job post.✕