The CB Insights Business Development Internship is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a high-growth sales team, including sales operations, growth channels, and potentially diving into some projects involving analytics and reporting. We’re looking for someone with a “no job is too small, or too difficult” attitude. The right person knows how to ask smart questions, and get things done.
You'll walk away with a solid understanding of how an enterprise B2B sales organization works (including the software and tech stack of a modern sales organization) while helping drive revenue growth.
In the fields below please tell us why you are interested in emerging tech, venture capital, or finance and what you (think) you like about sales.
• Salesforce data management (This is the system we use to track sales leads.)
• Create and follow a standard naming convention for locations (i.e. cities, states) in Salesforce.
• Lead generation through web research
• There will be opportunities to collaborate with others on the team on various projects throughout the semester.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
• Available for winter/spring semester internship and either a Senior or rising Senior
• Tech savvy (Comfortable with Google Drive tools, Office, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Positive and curious attitude
• Interest in emerging tech, venture capital, or finance
• Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs are a plus