tink is the expert for selling connected home products and services. The company was founded in Berlin in 2016. With our more than 100 employees, we set ourself the goal of getting everyone excited about connected homes. In doing so, we focuse not only on marketing the smart hardware, but also on all associated services such as consulting, installation, insurance and rental models. In 2018, tink was honored the Tech5 Award as one of the fastest growing startups in Europe and has already been able to win more than 700,000 customers in five countries for its platform. The investors behind tink are Rocket Internet, Cadence Growth Capital, ProSiebenSat.1 and the Swedish energy provider Vattenfall.
Now we are looking for additional smart and highly motivated employees to grow tink!
Your role in our team
You have always been wondering how companies go about launching their business in new countries? You would like to experience this in practice in the smart home field? Then go ahead and apply to support our Benelux team! Your main tasks will include the following:
- Supporting the founders and/or the Country Manager in the analysis of strategic and technical questions in the smart home sector in Benelux
- Carrying out Benelux market and risk analysis to support strategic decision-making
- Preparation and follow-up of pitches, workshops and stakeholder meetings
- Conception, implementation and optimization of processes
- Design and preparation of investor reports
- On boarding and management of new product partners
- Development and implementation of marketing initiatives and TV campaigns
What will you bring to the table
- Studies at a top university in a field related to business, information systems or engineering
- First experience in a business or startup context
- MS Office knowledge and ideally knowledge of marketing tools (e.g. Google AdWords, Analytics)
- Ownership, engagement and responsibility for your work
- Knowledge on how to achieve results and work independently
- Ability to structure your work and diligently get work done
- Ability to think analytically and find a bug in a system
- Knowledge of your strengths and weaknesses in a team
- Availability for a 3 to 6 month-long internship
- You are a dutch native and fluent in English
Our promise to you
- Experienced founding team with a multi-year startup, industry and consulting experience
- Highly engaged and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- High level of flexibility and entrepreneurial freedom
- Challenging tasks and support of personal development
- Dynamic startup culture with extra benefits (for instance a contribution for Urban Sports Club, team events and an always stocked snack bar)
- Office right in the heart of Berlin Mitte
- We make sure that you look forward to coming to work every day!
Interested? Then we are excited about receiving your application to be a part of our growing team in Berlin by using the online form.