About the team
The University Success (Sales) team comprises the commercial team within Studyportals. The team is composed by Business Developers and Campaign managers. The Business Developers are responsible for acquisition of new clients while the campaign managers offer support by managing making sure we retain and grow our clients.
As part of our team you will have the opportunity to get practical knowledge of business development and learn more about the world of Higher Education. We are looking for an analytical mind to support our international team and its development in Europe, Middle East and Africa. The period of the internship is +/- 6 months.
Your day to day
- Work in the EMEA Business Development Team and support the business developers in their sales activities by providing administrative support.
- Research and generate leads in our CRM for the business unit.
- Help with the follow-up of leads generated by the marketing team.
- Research and propose new strategies for leads acquisition and conversion.
- Contact prospective customers.
- Could work on a project for the duration of the internship (to be determined)
- Currently enrolled as a student in a bachelor’s degree (in the area of International Business, Marketing)
- Fluent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Result oriented working style
- First-hand experience with Google Analytics & Google AdWords is a plus
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Google Docs)
- A positive and motivated personality
- Willing to learn and improve their professional skills
- Pro-active and hands-on attitude
- A full-time internship position for at least 5 or 6 months, preferably starting as of May or June
- A chance to gain knowledge about product innovation, business development, data analysis, and commercialization
- Learn how to think strategically about the match between the client and the product
- Informal, entrepreneurial and flexible atmosphere where self-initiative is highly appreciated;
- A company environment that is serious about having fun with almost everything we do, including regular memorable team events and a wide range of games and activities during lunch time or after work
- Opportunity to acquire work experience in a highly motivated international team (currently employing 35 different nationalities) at a fast-growing company located in the vibrant Strijp-S in the centre of Eindhoven, 10 minutes from the central station, 15 minutes from the university
- The opportunity to make our world a little better and be at the core of the growth phase of a study choice giant that the world market is desperately waiting for
Get some insight into who we are here:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/studyportals and www.facebook.com/studyportalscareers
Studyportals is committed to safeguarding your privacy and protecting your personal data. For information on how we process the personal data included in your application please see our Privacy Notice for Applicants.