GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll change the way the world defines wellness: mind, body, and mood.
We are on a mission to defeat inactivity! Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find their perfect fit among 800 different activities at over 50,000 fitness facilities across the US, Europe, and Latin America. We increase the number of people exercising every day, helping them to become active and reach their goals. Let's help people get there together!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are looking for a BDR Manager to join our Client Sales team in São Paulo!
- Management of the Business Development Representatives team (pre-sales), carrying out the continuous training of KPIs and goals;
- Conduct meetings and 1-on-1 with BDRs for the development and monitoring of OKR's;
- Responsible for training the team in sales techniques and methodology
- Responsible for outbound campaigns strategy partnering with Growth Marketing
- Lead a team of 6-10 BDR’s (Business Development Representative), conducting continuous training and coaching to reach sales KPI’s and goals.
- Developing a book of business, closely follow daily and weekly KPI’s defined in parallel to company sales goals.
- Focus on personally and professionally developing your team, with the intention of preparing and coaching the next generation of executives and leaders inside the Gympass organization. You will be responsible for leading and developing Gympass’s most promising talent pool for the coming years.
- Lead specific projects focused on the evolution of the entire B2B structure as a whole, focus on increasing efficiency, scale, effectiveness, and excellence (new tools, new strategies, relationship with other partnering areas of interest, etc.)
- Build, maintain, and strengthen relationships with various levels of leadership within the sales structure in the organization (sales, pre-sales, account management, Growth Marketing, events, among others).
WHO YOU ARE
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Previous experience with People Management;
- Fluent in English
- Experience with Account-Based Selling for consultative selling and complex selling;
- Knowledge of predictable revenue concepts.
- Salesforce experience
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
1) WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance health.
2) GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
3) PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year.
4) PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation.
5) CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
6) CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
7) FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass... Check out our Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.