An exciting start-up offering a premium chauffeur service using electric vehicles to provide an industry leading and personalised customer experience. We put the Drivers first ensuring the highest quality experience is passed on to the customer.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development professional ideally with experience in the Private Hire and Chauffeur business to own our b2b activities from acquisition to customer service. A successful candidate will be an individual who has an existing network of Private Hire clients and can effectively convert these leads into clients for our business, or has demonstrated the ability to build and close relationships with large accounts in a similar industry. They will also be in-charge of owning client relationships and provide ongoing support to the highest customer service standards. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
· Create new leads for the business
· Convert these leads into customers by selling the benefits of a Premium Chauffeur and Electric service to prospective clients.
· Deliver excellent customer service to these customers and forge long-term relationships
· Maintain accurate records to ensure the business operates in line with our brand values
· Be an integral member of the team and be accountable for ensuring a culture of continuous operational improvement
· Have a hands-on attitude and be available to support the rest of the team on operations including support for end-users and drivers of our service
• Integrity and hustle
• 2+ years professional experience in business development or sales with at least a year within the private hire industry
• Proven ability and desire to sell with a performance based mind-set
• Ideally connected to a network of Private Hire Customers and business development contacts within the industry
• Appetite and ability to balance a mixture of office & client-work
• Excellent communication skills (fluent in English, both written and verbal)
• Hands on and desire to get things done in a fast-paced changing environment
• Determination, diplomacy, and excellent interpersonal skills
This is a contractor role with the potential to grow into a permanent employee as the company grows.
• Work for an exciting new and innovative company
• A competitive day rate plus performance-based sales commission
• Be part of a fantastic growing team and an innovative company culture
• Office benefits including coffee and occasional snacks, lunch and learn etc