lmw is seeking for an experienced Business Development Manager on behalf of a pharmaceutical company based in Athens. The company is fast-growing, with a long experience in the distribution, and promotion of generic products.
- Lead license-out initiatives and attract business-to-business deals and partnerships.
- Meet clients abroad (within the EMEA region) and achieve measurable goals.
- Engage with companies in the pharmaceutical sector and promote the corporate brand and developed products.
- Support the Business Development functions of the company, including the domestic and international portfolio development, exports, business analysis operations and license-in projects as well as the maintenance of existing partnerships.
- Explore opportunities for new products and partnerships for the Greek and Balkan market.
- Participate to international exhibitions and B2B events, arrange and/or attend meetings with international clients and partners.
- 4+ years of proven professional experience in a relevant Business Development position within the pharmaceuticals sector
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- Excellent command of English
- Very good knowledge of professional communication principles
- Ability to travel abroad frequently
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Verbal and written communication dexterity
- Strong time management skills, ability to meet deadlines and client commitments
- Strategically customer-oriented approach
- Results-driven with problem solving skills
The company offers competitive remuneration package, a fast growing environment with real work opportunities and a clear vision to develop and establish a strong presence in the market.