We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join our CN Supply team. We are in the process of doubling the size of the organization this year and are looking for experienced, creative and open-minded professionals. We want you to help us to define and drive execution of valuable, usable and feasible business development events and activities towards our goal of doubling revenue each year. Business development areas of focus include regional development, category development and new seller recruitment.
- Develop a seller recruitment strategy by analyzing the competitive landscape and defining new products' value proposition.
- Identify, recruit and support sellers of various types (SMEs to retailers) to execute on fast moving growth plans.
- Review and monitor performance and sales of sellers in order to provide them with consulting advice to grow their business.
- Feedback to other teams (Account Managements, Products and Dev teams) with lessons learned during project implementation and post-live support phases.
- 2-3 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in Chinese and English with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to both think strategically and execute plans.
- Demonstrated drive to set and achieve vigorus goals while not compromising on the quality of the work.
- Ability to interact with C-Level’s at medium-to-large Chinese retail and trading companies.
- Passion for creating relationships with customers and having high attention to details.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills including database analysis and Excel
- Familiar with Cross-border trading (CBT) on 3rd party selling or traditional supply chain.
Tophatter is re-imagining discovery commerce in a world increasingly connected by smartphones. We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in real-time auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including August Capital, Charles River Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and SV Angel. We have a distributed workforce and offices in Bangalore, Portland (OR), San Francisco, Shanghai, and Shenzhen.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Tophatter are considered the property of Tophatter and are not subject to payment of agency fees.