THE JOURNEY TO YOUR DREAM JOB COULD BE JUST A CLICK AWAY…
In 2012, Tuft & Needle (tn.com) revolutionized the mattress space by turning the focus to the customer with always-honest pricing, an insistence on high-quality products, and world-class customer experience. We started our journey with two software engineers and a dream and today we have grown to a team of more than 175 talented people, working each day to bring the world premium sleep products at an honest cost.
In this role you will be responsible for execution and management of Tuft & Needle’s Retail Partnerships. At Tuft & Needle, we’re working to give more customers a chance to experience Tuft & Needle products and experiences by making them accessible through new retail channels, and you’ll play a key role in ensuring we execute on our retail partnerships.
- Cultivate business growth over the long term by building lasting win-win relationships with retail partners, trade marketing, shopper marketing & the broader Tuft & Needle cross-functional team to elevate the Tuft & Needle brand in our retail partner stores
- Grow revenue within the designated customer portfolio and achieve monthly sales performance metrics
- Manage day-to-day tactical execution to ensure needs of our retail partners are being met. You will be responsible for ensuring workstreams stay on track with Finance, Product Development, Creative, Marketing, Supply Chain & CX
- Monitor overall forecast and key opportunities to insure proper progress towards timely closure/implementation, removing any obstacles from a partner standpoint
- Operate as the stakeholder and manage the vendor on-boarding process & sku management process for all retailers
- Perform weekly, monthly and ad hoc sales analysis and create actions out of your insights
- Excellent interpersonal skills(articulate communicator and strong listener) in order to manage multiple external partnerships and to coordinate across T&N teams.
- Embrace the entrepreneurial spirit, and be willing to take on new challenges and risks
- Able to work on multiple projects at once, with excellent time management skills
- Bachelors degree
- 3-7 years experience in project management or client/account management
- Experience in vendor management or wholesale distribution a plus
- Strong business acumen related to consumer-facing businesses and ability to assess impact of decisions on overall business performance
- Experience in project managing the on-boarding of large wholesale distributors
- Proficient with Powerpoint or Keynote, supported by exceptional presentation skills
- Proficient with Excel, specifically building financial models and forecasts
YOU'LL SLEEP WELL WHEN YOU WORK WITH US
Our people. You'll work with some of the most talented, supportive, and savvy individuals out there. We're very proud to work with each other. We're shaking up the mattress industry and delivering an experience for clients they would never expect. And we’re proud of that too!
Our product. Each team member receives a great bundle of products for themselves. You will too if you join the team! Your friends and family will also have access to a great product discount.
Our benefits. We offer comprehensive health benefits for you, eligible partners and dependents. We have paid maternity & paternity leave, 401k with a match, a generous vacation plan, and so much more.
Tuft & Needle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. Your experience is important to us. If you have any questions with your application, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at [email protected]