Are you a student of business, who enjoys dissecting complex models and finding paths to valuable partnerships? Do you have a knack for understanding and explaining technology? Are you ready to drive revenue in a hyper-growth environment with a caring, smart and high impact team dedicated to leading the next wave of data insight at our rapid growth company?
As a Business Development Manager in Windfall Data’s San Francisco headquarter offices, you will be supporting strategic revenue growth. Reporting to the Director of Business Development, you’ll be an early member of a small but growing team driving growth at Windfall. As a critical member of the go-to-market team, you will be on the front lines of partnerships, channel strategy, and integrations within the nonprofit data ecosystems. This role will complement our sales team by identifying and executing on key partnership initiatives. Areas of focus will include: nonprofit technology platforms, consultant ecosystems, and other data companies.
- Expand and own the consultant partnership program
- Manage existing consultants to drive growth for both Windfall and our partners
- Assist the team in prioritizing and sourcing, structuring and negotiating new nonprofit and commercial channel partner opportunities
- Execute new partner implementation, onboarding and training
- Coordinate internal development of new integrations alongside Product team
- Support the cross functional team in go-to-market projects
- Bonus: Experience in nonprofit, adtech, data/analytics industries
- Top tier college degree; MBA a plus
- 3-5 years of related work experience in sales, business development, finance or consulting
- Strong written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills
- You are a self-starter that anticipates requests and doesn’t need a lot of oversight
- Proven success bringing in new business, managing channel sales partnerships and driving revenue growth
- Superior pipeline management skills
- A self-motivated, scrappy, high energy, and hard working attitude
- Small team = opportunity for a big impact & fast growth
- Competitive salary & equity
- Excellent company-sponsored benefits
- Shiny new laptop
- Monthly team events
Founded in 2016, Windfall Data is on a mission to determine the net worth of everyone on the planet. The company serves nonprofit and for-profit organizations by providing actionable consumer financial data that is refreshed on a weekly basis. More than 500 organizations use Windfall Data to identify and engage their most promising constituents. Windfall Data is based in San Francisco and backed by Bullpen Capital, Bonfire Ventures, Industry Ventures, TenOneTen Ventures, Cherubic Ventures, and ValueStream Ventures. Visit www.windfalldata.com for more information.